Skip to content | Friday, 06-Mar-2015 | Normal View | Site Map | Text size: Normal Large Extra Large


Registering with B-with-us

B-with-us scheme operates a single housing register across the Pennine Lancashire sub-region. Anyone aged 16 or over can register, to be considered for available housing for rent through the schemes partner organisations.

You will need to register with B-with-us. You will be allocated your unique registration number and band before you can begin to make your selections. In order to make this process as easy and convenient as possible we have developed several ways in which you can do this. These are listed below:

  • You can complete an online application
  • You can download and print a paper application form, sending it to us when it is complete
  • You can collect an application form from any of the partners and complete it there or take it home to complete it and send it back to us
  • You can request an application form on the general enquiries line: 0300 123 22 00

You can bid for homes once you have registered and are on the housing register or if you are an existing member of B-with-us or one of the partner organisations.


Anyone aged 16 or over* is eligible to apply to be put on the CHR (common housing register) except:

  • Asylum seekers who are waiting for a decision
  • People whose immigration status does not allow them to apply to services which depend on public funds and
  • People who have previously been guilty of unacceptable behaviour.  This could include anti-social behaviour or neighbourhood nuisance

However, 16 & 17 yr old applicants will be suspended until they have reached their 18th birthday or until an appropriate Ready to Move form has been received from a B-with-us approved support provider. Please contact your nearest housing office for more information.

Site powered by Abritas  |  Cookie policy
Click here to download the browsealoud software