Skip to content
Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Who can use the service


Anybody who is aged 16 or over and who has a National Insurance Number can submit an application to join the B-with-us Housing Register.

In order to apply for properties advertised on B-with-us, you must have registered and have an active application, but not all applications submitted to B-with-us become active.

There are a number of things that may prevent an application being activated, such as having outstanding rent arrears or previous anti-social behavious issues, for example.

The B-with-us Allocations Policy explains how the scheme operates, who is eligible to have an active application, and which circumstances will result in an application being suspended or closed.

The B-with-us Allocations Policy is available to view on the Documents for Download page.